Our teams around the world need support!
You would like to work with us?
When is the right moment for a field mission?
Who is needed? What does the recruitment process look like? And what are the next steps?
There will be time to ask these and other relevant questions about Médecins Sans Frontières at our information sessions. Experienced members of staff will tell you about the organisation's goals and principles and answer your questions. They will describe the working and living conditions in the projects by presenting pictures from the field.
For those who are not able to attend in person, we offer online information sessions (webinars).
Information sessions in Prague or Bratislava will be announced on the Czech MSF website.
Info Sessions by MSF Austria in 2019
20. March 2019, 6 pm, non-medical profiles
12. June 2019, 6pm
28. August 2019, 6pm
16. October 2019, 6pm
30. March 2019, 5pm
08. May 2019, 6pm
18. May 2019 - booked out - no seats available anymore
03. October 2019, 6pm
14. November 2019, 6pm
Attention: Due to limited capacities, please don't forget to register online!
Register for an Information Session
Dates for information sessions in the Czech Republic and Slovakia can be found on our Czech Website.
Webinars with a focus on certain profiles:
13. March 2019 at 7pm, especially for Finance and Human Resource profiles
26. March 2019 at 7pm, especially for Surgeons and Anaesthetists
20. June 2019 at 7pm, especially for Gynaecologists and Midwifes
24. September 2019 at 7pm, especially for profiles in Logistics and Construction
24. April 2019 at 6:30pm
3. July 2019 at 6:30pm
18. September 2019 at 6:30pm
27. November 2019 at 6:30pm