You are interested in working in an MSF project?
Get all the insights in the online-information session! (webinar)
Mission-experienced expats and members of the Human Resources Team provide information about possibilities to work for MSF in the field. You will learn about requirements, needed experience, what profiles are being recruited and the application process itself. Pictures from different projects give an impression on the working and living conditions in the missions.
Via chat function you have the possibility to ask your questions.
- you need a computer and internet access
- the attendance of a webinar does not involve any costs
- webinars are held in English and the duration is approx. 2 hrs
- as part of the preparation we recommend watching the video Welcome to MSF
Webinar Dates for 2020:
14. July 2020 at 7pm, especially for health promoters - register!
16. September 2020 at 6:30pm - register!
20. October 2020 at 6:30pm - register!
18. November 2020 at 6:30pm - register!
24. November 2020 at 7pm, especially for nurses - register!
02. December 2020 at 6:30pm - register!